GTA Windows and Doors Replacement Services
Need your home window and door replaced?
Our reliable and experienced installers have your back.
- Certified and licensed with top windows and doors manufactures.
- We’re on call 24/7 and offer super competitve pricing
- 100% satisfaction guarantee
WHY CHOOSE US TO REPLACE YOUR WINDOWS AND DOORS?
NorthGuard Windows & Doors is committed to providing excellent service across the GTA and nearby regions. Our punctual and friendly staff will provide budget-friendly replacements. In our decade of experience, we have learned that you can get your windows and doors replaced quickly, effectively and relatively inexpensively. Our specialty is to provide quick solutions to all your windows and door replacements and to achieve the highest possible customer satisfaction from our services.
INSURED & EXPERIENCED INSTALLERS
Our friendly, time effective staff, is highly knowledgeable, resulting in quick and easy replacements.
RELIABLE & HASSLE-FREE REPLACEMENTS
Long lasting solutions to all of your windows and doors problems. Lifetime Warranty is provided on products, ensuring coverage and protection for any reoccurring issues.
Providing competitive, cost effective pricing for all windows and doors issues.
WHAT REPLACEMENT SERVICES DO WE OFFER?
SLOW IS SMOOTH, SMOOTH IS FAST. This is our motto because we take exceptional care in locating your windows and doors to have it replaced within the shortest possible period. We encourage our customers to watch us as we perform the replacement and to ask as many questions as possible while we are on site. This will ensure the best service on the market because you will be educated on all of your windows and doors at no extra cost.
- Lifetime Warranty on steel and fiberglass door panels against warping, rusting or cracking.
- Lifetime Warranty on Door Hinges.
- Lifetime Warranty on Q-Lon® Weather-stripping.
- Lifetime Warranty on Unpainted uPVC Door Lite Frames against warping or cracking.
- Lifetime Warranty on Door Lite Glass Seals against defects resulting in obstruction of vision from formation caused by moisture condensation between the glass surfaces.